Senior Scientist – Organic Chemistry
(ref. no. 2022.06.0006)
This position requires a talented synthetic chemist with an exceptional knowledge of experimental organic chemistry including thorough experience with modern methods for synthesis, purification, and characterization of organic molecules.
- Literature review and patent analysis
- Design of new compounds, multi-step syntheses of intermediates, building blocks, and final products
- The thorough purification of the compounds and characterization of synthetic products
- Accurate and comprehensive recording of experimental work and presentation of results to work colleagues
- Ability to work independently on the assigned project tasks, troubleshoot, and meet deadlines
- Written project updates and reports
- Supervision of junior colleagues and laboratory technicians
- We welcome medicinal chemists with experience in structure-based design of small molecules
Education and experience:
- Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry with a minimum 1 year of relevant industrial experience or M.Sc. with a minimum of 3 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Medicinal chemistry expertise is a plus
- Hands-on troubleshooting
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Permanent job at one of the top Swiss-Polish companies
- Opportunities for a constant professional development
- Multiple trainings for our employees
- External trainings, conferences, workshops
- Friendly work environment
- Medical care
- Financial support for a life insurance
Candidates are asked to submit their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English).
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.