- General Meeting (PL)
- Corporate documents
- Shares and Shareholders
- IPO (PL)
Completion of subscription of series K shares issued in connection with the implementation of the Company's employee incentive scheme
Number: RB ESPI 22/2022
Current Report No. 22/2022
Date of preparation: 15 June 2022
Subject: Completion of subscription of series K shares issued in connection with the implementation of the Company's employee incentive scheme
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on Public Offering - current and periodic information
The Management Board of Captor Therapeutics S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław (the "Company"), in connection with the planned submission of an application for the introduction to trading on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange ("WSE") 30,738 series K ordinary bearer shares issued pursuant to the Company's Management Board Resolution No. 2 of 10 December 2021 ("Shares"), announces the completion of the subscription of the Shares.
The issue of the Shares was carried out by way of private subscription. Share subscription agreements were concluded with eligible persons as part of the Company's employee incentive programme.
- Subscription start and end date.
Subscription start date: 10 December 2021. (date of adoption of the resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company on the issue of Shares)
Subscription end date: 31 December 2021. (date of conclusion of the last Share Subscription Agreement)
- Date of allotment of Shares.
Not applicable. The Shares were taken up by way of private subscription and therefore no shares were allotted within the meaning of the Code of Commercial Companies. All Share subscription agreements have been concluded until 31 December 2021.
- Number of Shares subscribed.
30,738 series K ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.10 each were subscribed.
- The rate of reduction in individual tranches where, in at least one tranche, the number of Shares allocated was less than the Shares subscribed for.
Not applicable. Due to the nature of the subscription, no reduction occurred. The Shares were subscribed for privately and therefore no subscriptions were made for the Shares. All persons who were offered to conclude agreements to subscribe for the Shares concluded such agreements with the Company.
- Number of Shares subscribed for.
As part of the subscription, Share subscription agreements covering a total of 30,738 Shares were concluded.
- Number of Shares allotted under the subscription.
- The price at which the Shares were taken up.
Shares were subscribed for at PLN 0.10 (ten groszy) each.
- The number of persons who subscribed for the Subscribed Shares in each tranche.
Share subscription agreements were concluded with 66 individuals.
- The number of persons to whom the Shares were allotted in the subscription for each tranche.
No shares were allotted. Share subscription agreements were concluded with 66 individuals.
- The name (business name) of the underwriters who have subscribed for the Shares in the performance of the underwriting agreements, specifying the number of securities which they have subscribed for, together with the actual price per unit of the security, being the issue or sale price, after deduction of the consideration for subscribing for the Shares, in the performance of the underwriting agreement, acquired by the underwriter.
Not applicable, the Company has not entered into an underwriting agreement.
- The value of the subscription carried out, understood as the product of the number and the issue price.
PLN 3073.80 (three thousand seventy three zloty 80/100).
- The amount of the total costs which have been included in the costs of issue, indicating the amount of costs by title.
The Company did not incur costs included in the issue costs such as the costs of preparing and conducting the offering, underwriters' fees, preparing the prospectus or other offering document or promoting the offering.
- The average cost of conducting the subscription per unit of the security being subscribed or sold.
As indicated above, the Company has not incurred the costs of issuing the Shares referred to above and therefore there is no average cost per Share to subscribe for the Shares.
- The method of payment for the securities acquired, with details if the acquisition has taken place by way of set-off of claims, if the acquisition has taken place for a non-cash contribution.
The shares were paid for with cash contributions (by payment of cash into the Company's bank account).