(ref. no. 2021.01.0001)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT technical support department - including internships, apprenticeships;
- Higher education or last years of study, preferred IT profile;
- Good command of spoken and written English - a prerequisite;
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and basic configuration elements;
- Practical knowledge of MS Windows;
- Practical knowledge of Linux;
- Practical knowledge of MS Active Directory;
- Practical knowledge of Mikrotik devices;
- Knowledge of issues related to the configuration and maintenance of LAN / WAN and Wi-Fi networks;
- Interpersonal skills (communication, openness, empathy);
- Good organization of own work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Infrastructure management LAN / WAN, Wi-Fi;
- Users support in solving technical problems - related to applications, systems and computer hardware;
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware;
- Transfer of IT equipment to users and keeping an archive of computer equipment transfer protocols;
- Verification of computer hardware location, relocation and organization of structured cabling at the user's workstation;
- Help in using multimedia and video conferencing devices;
- Management and operation of printing devices.
- Full-time employment or B2B cooperation.
Candidates are asked to submit their CVs to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.