Senior Scientist in Medicinal Chemistry
(ref. no. 2020.12.0003)
Your main role will be ligand-based and structure-based design of small molecules toward their desired activity, data analysis and visualization, collaboration with the project team (colleagues in chemistry, biophysics and biology).
- PhD in medicinal or organic chemistry,
- Laboratory experience in research institutes and/or industry (minimum 5 years),
- Experience in the methods of synthetic and medicinal chemistry,
- Proven track record of Hit-2-Lead projects,
- Knowledge of patent writing and patent analysis,
- Knowledge of SBDD and FBDD methods in drug discovery is considered as a great benefit,
- Knowledge of computational methods and workflow automation is welcomed,
- Very good command of English,
- Experience in small team management,
- Self-reliance and responsibility,
- Reliability, time-management skills and high work efficiency,
- Analytical thinking,
- Ability to prioritize tasks,
- Independence in conceptual and laboratory work,
- Good communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conceptual and laboratory work in the area of medicinal chemistry,
- Conceptual and laboratory work in designing of small molecules inducing protein degradation,
- Engagement in Hit-2-Lead campaigns,
- Effective communication with CROs and consultants,
- Management of small team of researchers executing the project,
- Literature search and analysis in the area of project interest including patent writing and analysis.
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise,
- Possibility for constant professional development and gaining new qualifications,
- Friendly work environment.
Candidates are asked to submit their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English).
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997,consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for future recruitment processes.
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.