Project Leader/ Project Coordinator In Cell Biology
(ref. no. 2020.09.0001)
location: Wroclaw, Poland
Your main role will be coordination of drug discovery project in the core team comprising biophysicist, medicinal chemist and cell biologist.
- PhD in Biological Sciences or related discipline, and minimum of 5 years of post-PhD experience,
- Experience in interdisciplinary drug discovery settings is a must,
- Good knowledge of early stage of drug discovery until the clinical candidate selection,
- Good knowledge of various cell-based assay development and creating screening cascades to support drug discovery campaigns,
- Experience in elucidation of mechanism of action of drug candidates,
- Scientific contribution to research project,
- Hands-on troubleshooting and proficiency in operating lab equipment, e.g. dispensers, flow cytometer, plate readers, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Experience with MS Office suite and dedicated software, e.g. GraphPad Prism,
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Co-management of the drug discovery project together with the rest of the core team members,
- Delegating project tasks based on members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels,
- Organizing and chairing regular Project Team meetings, arranging for the distribution of minutes/action items, and ensuring action items are carried out,
- Designing of flowcharts, diagrams and process maps to document progress,
- Staff evaluation
- Keeping the team focused on the project and moving toward to reach its goal,
- Properly document and report the experimental findings and provide scientific contribution to research projects,
- Close collaboration with other members of core team,
- Provide regular updates to upper management.
- Contractual work in one of the top Swiss-Polish companies in the area of Drug Discovery research,
- Stock option plan,
- Private healthcare,
- Career growth,
- Competitive compensation package.
Candidates are asked to submit their applications. We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for future recruitment processes.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the address:
As you may be aware, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 Captor Therapeutics S.A. with its registered office in Wroclaw, are fully committed to the data protection principles of GDPR.
You have a right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying your personal data, demanding of its removal, to impose a processing restrictions, file a protest against processing and transfer of this data (on which processing you have agreed) to another entity (personal data administrator). You also have a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection. Withdrawal of consent for your personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal. We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 3 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment process, for a period of 12 months. In addition, we may preserve your personal data for the purpose of determining, pursuing or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for a period of 24 months.