(ref. no. 2018.05.0001)
“Bitter cold. Long months of complete darkness. Constant danger. Safe return doubtful. Honor and
recognition in case of success.”
- Job advertisement of Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton for his Antarctic Expedition
If you feel like embarking upon a rocket science drug discovery venture, you are fed up with academia and eager to solve all sort of problems on the fly, you will enjoy working with us.
We are looking for a biotech all-arounder, who for the last couple of years performed various types of experiments, who knows how to fix technical problems and glitches, and who gladly shares her/his knowledge and experience with younger members of the team.
- University degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in biology, chemistry, physics or anything in between with minimum of 5 years of post-graduate professional experience (PhD does not count as your postgraduate experience)
- It is expected that you can start working from the day one, without any extensive training
- They depend on your skills and on where the optimal fit is. Our projects cover a broad range of lab techniques from molecular biology (cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, genome editing), protein chemistry (expression and purification of proteins), biophysics (characterization of proteins and their interactions with small molecules, assay development), biochemistry, cell biology, modelling (SBDD) to medicinal and synthetic organic chemistry.
- Please note that for this position, you will spend approximately 70% of your time in laboratory
- Full-time employment in a fast growing enterprise
- Opportunities for a constant professional development
- Multiple trainings for our employees
- External trainings, conferences, workshops
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment in a small team
- Medical care
- Financial support for a life insurance