Organic Chemistry Specialist
(ref. no. 2021.03.0001)
This position requires a solid skill in applying organic chemistry knowledge to project assignments in the experimental design and planning stage as well as a willingness to become a specialist in the field of intellectual property protection.
- Minimum M.S. in organic chemistry with at least 5 years of organic synthesis experience
- Strong organic chemistry background and experience in the synthesis of small-molecule compounds
- Willingness to learn about intellectual property protection and to engage in the patent-related activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; strong interpersonal skills for building networks with key experts and ensuring the interface with internal departments
- English proficiency
- Understanding the patent law and patent prosecution processes will be a plus
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design of novel compounds and the synthetic pathways
- Support the chemistry team in multistep syntheses, purification and compound characterization
- Patent drafting and prosecution including the coordination with inventors and outside patent counsels
- Performing and reporting prior art searches
- Monitor competitors, drive competitor IP watch
- Perform landscape analysis for new projects
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
- Stock option plan
- Private healthcare
- Subsidy to sports activity package
- External and internal training in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences
Candidates are asked to submit their CVs (in English) to the email address: .
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.