Senior Scientist – Organic Chemistry
(ref. no. 2021.06.0002)
This position requires a talented synthetic chemist with an exceptional knowledge of experimental organic chemistry including thorough experience with modern methods for synthesis, purification and characterization of organic molecules. Experience in medicinal chemistry is a plus.
- Literature review and patent analysis
- Design of new compounds, multi-step syntheses of intermediates, building blocks and final products
- The thorough purification of the compounds and characterization of synthetic products
- Accurate and comprehensive recording of experimental work and presentation of results to work colleagues
- Ability to work independently on the assigned project tasks, troubleshoot and meet deadlines
- Written project updates and reports
- Supervision of junior colleagues and laboratory technicians
- We welcome medicinal chemists with experience in structure-based design of small molecules
Education and experience:
- Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry with minimum 1 year of relevant industrial experience or M.Sc. with minimum 3 years of relevant industrial experience. Medicinal chemistry expertise is a plus
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
- Opportunities for a constant professional development
- Multiple trainings for our employees
- External trainings, conferences, workshops
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment, small team
- Medical care
- Financial support for a life insurance
Candidates are asked to submit their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English).
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for future recruitment processes.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the address:
As you may be aware, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 Captor Therapeutics S.A. with its registered office in Wroclaw, are fully committed to the data protection principles of GDPR. You have a right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying your personal data, demanding of its removal, to impose a processing restrictions, file a protest against processing and transfer of this data (on which processing you have agreed) to another entity (personal data administrator). You also have a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection. Withdrawal of consent for your personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal. We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 3 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment process, for a period of 12 months. In addition, we may preserve your personal data for the purpose of determining, pursuing or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for a period of 24 months.