Junior Scientist – Organic Chemistry
(ref. no. 2021.02.0001)
Junior Scientist should have a solid skill in applying organic chemistry knowledge to project assignments in the experimental design and planning stage. You will mainly conduct organic chemistry experiments with minimal support of a senior chemist.
- Perform multi-step syntheses of intermediates, building blocks and final products
- Work safely and independently in a lab setting with minimal supervision
- The thorough purification of the compounds and characterization of synthetic products
- Accurate and comprehensive recording of experimental work; Written project updates and reports
- Conduct analytical HPLC, LC-MS and semi-preparative HPLC
- Preferred ability to mine scientific literature and databases
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in a team environment
Education and experience
- Minimum B.S. in chemistry with a at least 2 years of organic synthesis experience or M.S. in organic chemistry
- Experience in methodology/synthesis, purification and analytical characterization including HPLC, MS, and NMR
- Medicinal chemistry basics is a plus
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
- Opportunities for a constant professional development
- Multiple trainings for our employees
- External trainings, conferences, workshops
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment, small team
- Medical care
- Financial support for a life insurance
Candidates are asked to submit their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English).
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for future recruitment processes.