(ref. no. 2020.03.0001)
- Infrastructure management LAN / WAN, Wi-Fi,
- Users support in solving technical problems - related to applications, systems and computer hardware,
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware,
- Transfer of IT equipment to users and keeping an archive of computer equipment transfer protocols,
- Verification of computer hardware location, relocation and organization of structured cabling at the user's workstation,
- Help in using multimedia and video conferencing devices,
- Management and operation of printing devices.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT technical support department - including internships, apprenticeships,
- Higher education or last years of study - preferred IT profile,
- Good command of spoken and written English - a prerequisite,
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and basic configuration elements,
- Practical knowledge of MS Windows,
- Practical knowledge of Linux,
- Practical knowledge of MS Active Directory,
- Practical knowledge of Mikrotik devices,
- Knowledge of issues related to the configuration and maintenance of LAN / WAN and Wi-Fi networks,
- Interpersonal skills (communication, openness, empathy),
- Good organization of own work.
Candidates are asked to send their applications (CV and a motivation letter).
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.