Media and HR Manager
(ref. no. 2019.05.0003)
Your role is maintenance of media profiles of the company (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and website, preparation of the job advertisements, screening the CV’s of candidates, preparation of company slide decks. Ideal candidate should have good understanding of pharmaceutical industry, human resources and full proficiency in English (written and spoken). The candidate should prepare a presentation on the topic of her/his choice for the job interview.
BSc, MSc or PhD in natural or life sciences. Exceptional and proven communication skills, high level of self-organization, attention to details. Good feeling for aesthetics for presentation preparation is considered as a benefit.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keeping the company website up to date
- Maintenance of the LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter profile up to date
- Preparation and posting of job advertisements
- Screening the applications of job candidates
- Preparation of the company PowerPoint presentations
- Helping foreign employees official paper work (permits, apartment contracts, medical check-ups, etc.)