(ref. no. 2019.05.0002)
Your role is contact with outsourcing parties, tracking the progress of the outsourced tasks, and reporting on the overall experience with CRO, as well as taking care of the CDA/NDA documentation.
BSc, MSc or PhD in natural or life sciences. Basic knowledge of drug discovery process. Exceptional and proven communication skills, high level of self-organization, attention to details. Full proficiency in written and spoken English.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing contacts and maintaining the relation with the new and existing commercial and academic partners
- Management and reporting on the outsourced projects
- Executing Confidentiality Agreements between parties
- Participation in tender preparation
- Close collaboration with key team members on the outsourced tasks