(ref. no. 2019.01.0008)
- Your responsibilities include maintenance of biochemical laboratory with particular emphasis on orchestrating work of laboratory technicians, upkeeping the functionality of laboratory equipment, taking care of lab orders and lab cleanliness
- Please note that for this position, you will spend approximately 70% of your time in laboratory
- University degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in biology, chemistry, physics or anything in between with minimum of 3 years of post-graduate professional experience (PhD does not count as your post-graduate experience)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great attention to details, aesthetics and cleanliness
- Candidates with good understanding of protein expression and purification as well as molecular biology techniques are will be assigned highest priorities
Candidates without minimum of 3 years of professional experience will not be considered.
- Full-time employment in a fast growing enterprise
- Opportunities for a constant professional development
- Multiple trainings for our employees
- External trainings, conferences, workshops
- Competitive salary
Candidates are asked to submit their applications (CV and a motivation letter) in English. We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.