(ref. no. 2021.02.0012)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting biological and chemical data analyzes with the use of IT tools
- Designing and creating new software and technologies for the analysis of biological data
- Support researchers in order to create, understand and interpret work flows and data processes
- Handling of database
- Demonstrate the results of analyses using visualization tools
- Design and implement solutions within scientific applications while working with the researchers on user requirements and desired functionality
- Evaluate new scientific applications and systems as needed (e.g. data analysis and visualization tools)
- Translate scientific processes and solutions to IT personnel and/or vendors in order to enable, implement, and execute solutions within existing, under-development, or new IT infrastructure/initiatives
- Contribute ideas for data management
- Produce high quality end user documentation and system/internal documentation
- Provide training to researchers on the use of scientific application as needed
- Data protection and securing access to information by unauthorized persons
- MSc in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Bioinformatics or related disciplines and minimum of 2 years of experience in academia or industry
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team-oriented setting
- Candidates with prior experience in biological data analysis, e.g. proteomics are preferred
- Excellent presentation skills especially in the area of multiparametric data correlations
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills
- Flexibly adapting to changing company needs and priorities
- Permanent job at one of the top Swiss-Polish companies
- Private healthcare, life insurance and Multisport card
- Career growth opportunities
Candidates are asked to submit their applications.
We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the address:
As you may be aware, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 Captor Therapeutics S.A. with its registered office in Wroclaw, are fully committed to the data protection principles of GDPR. You have a right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying your personal data, demanding of its removal, to impose a processing restrictions, file a protest against processing and transfer of this data (on which processing you have agreed) to another entity (personal data administrator). You also have a right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection. Withdrawal of consent for your personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal. We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for a period of 3 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment process, for a period of 12 months. In addition, we may preserve your personal data for the purpose of determining, pursuing or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for a period of 24 months.