(ref. no. 2020.12.0002)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Main responsibilities include Structure-Based Drug Design (SBDD), support of hit expansion, hit-to-lead, lead optimization and molecular docking. Proficiency in one of the benchmark drug discovery packages, e.g. Schrodinger, OpenEye, MOE or Cresset is a must.
- Structure- and ligand-based Drug Design
- Performing protein:small molecule and protein:protein docking
- Virtual screening of molecular databases
- Support of hit-to-lead campaigns and integration of the biological data
- Lead optimization for further ligand refinement
- PhD in relevant discipline with minimum of 2 years of experience in industry
- Expertise in molecular modeling techniques, protein docking methods including induced fit docking
- Good knowledge molecular or structural biology and biophysics
- Experience in application of statistical methods to evaluate properties of studied biological systems
- Ability to learn and implement new modeling techniques
- Good programming skills
- Good communication skills and aptitude for teamwork and collaboration with experimentalists
- Attention to detail and critical thinking capabilities
- Excellent planning, execution and organizational skills
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
Stock option plan
- Private healthcare plan
- Subsidy to sport activity package
External and internal trainings in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences
Candidates are asked to submit their applications. We retain the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Ltd. for future recruitment processes.